1.10.2013

The Clayer: Update

Hello and Happy New Year!

I've been receiving many emails asking me when and if I will be re-launching my online e-course The Clayer: Surfacing? The answer is, yes! I had initially intended to have it start up again in January (if you go to the page, it says as much.) As often happens, my good intentions have been a bit delayed as I am still finishing up some projects in the studio from 2012 and haven't had much time to sit at my desk and get all the details together to re-launch it. It's almost there, so please hang in there. I will post it here, as well as on facebook and twitter when the registration opens. Also, if you haven't already, please sign up for my newsletter (here on the blog, in the sidebar) to be notified when it will begin.

 Thank you SO MUCH for your interest in the class, I can't wait to run it again and meet YOU!